Friday, August 31, 2007

I have the BEST Patients!

Well I do want to let you know that in all reality, I have the best patients in the world! (K)- you know who are! ;-) I really do- I don't necessarily mean the perfect patients, like those who floss daily- heck, I don't even floss daily- in my hectic life it's more like once a week! But my patients are the kind of people who come in every 6 mo. and ask about my kids, my life, and they enjoy coming in to see me.- They might be dreading the "cleaning" part, but are always so kind to me. So if I was complaining about my daily "task of cleaning", it's not personal, JUST a good excuse for being too exhausted to clean house!!! HA!

I did groceries at Wally World today. My trip was nothing compared to Dawn-mother of 6-. You must ck out this mom's blog at mom2my6pack.blogspot.com. She's awesome!

Other than that- it's been a pretty quite day so far as the kids are in school and the bus hasnt' arrived! :-)


Hope you all have a great weekend!
I"m out-b

No comments: